Friday, September 26, 2014

A Super Cool Sparkly Baby Hoodie

A Sparkly Baby is one of favorite pattern makers. I was so excited to test her newest pattern, the Super Cool Hoodie

Gah, he's such a goof! LOL

The hood is fully lined as is the optional kangaroo pocket. I reverse appliqued a scrap piece of my custom fabric onto the top layer of the pocket.


 The pattern is available in size preemie-12 yrs, regular or slim fit and is a beginner level sew. It also includes tutorials for adding a zipper or embellishing your hood with dino spikes or a pony mane. As always, great, easy-to-follow instructions.


He requested the two-tone hood and loves it. <3


You may see a peek of black in the underarm. I had to piece both arms because I didn't have enough of the graffiti fabric. He thinks it's cool. ;)

The pattern is on sale for 25% off until October 3 using code JOANNA.

He's so excited for me to make more! Can't sew? Contact me to make one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment