Friday, September 26, 2014

EYMM His and Her's Hoodie

I've wanted a new jacket for a long time so I was very excited when I was chosen to test EYMM's His and Her's Hoodie


I absolutely love the asymmetrical style of the zipper! It's so unique and eye-catching. (PS, my 7 year old took these shots! I think he did pretty good. ;) )



 I love that it's fully lined (extra warmth for cooler days).

This pattern is available in sizes XS-5XL. It is definitely an intermediate sew because it is fully lined, asymmetrical, and includes a zipper. (I love sewing with separating zippers!)

Are my fabric choices a little strange? Yes. The blue is a sweatshirt fleece from my mom's vintage fabrics and I had to re-cut the lining because I mis-cut one of the sides. However, since I made a 3XL, it took 2-2.5 yards for the lining so I had to use the other material that I had a quantity of. Most of the time I only buy a yard at a time since that's all I usually need to make clothes for my girls. However, since I've started sewing for myself, I have started buying larger cuts. Yay for me!!! ;)

This pattern is awesome to sew for yourself. Can't sew? Contact me to make one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment